Wednesday, August 27, 2008

at the end of our albuquerque trip, clay flew to the west coast and i flew to the east coast to meet up with my dad and my sister, sarah. we showed them the southstreet seaport, rockefellar center, shopping on 5th avenue (if shopping were an olympic event, my dad and my sister would share the gold), the statue of liberty, central park, the national american history museum, and times square. my poor sister is 7 months pregnant, so walking was tough on her but she did great.






while we were in central park with my dad and sister, there was a guy playing drums and offering turns to hoola hoop. jessica and hailey got the hang of it and hailey eventually was able to do 2 at once. maddy, however, seemed to have the philosophy that the more body parts you move at once, the better the hoola hoop stays up. this was too funny not to share.

No comments: