Monday, August 4, 2008

where is my phone?

so we get back from the beach late sunday and i am complaining to clay that my new blackberry isn't synching with my calendar properly. so my husband, who loves to fix things for me says, "i'll take a look at it. where is it?" i say, "it's in the side of the cooler bag we took to the beach. didn't you see it when you unpacked it?" to which he replies,"no". i am becoming upset because i've had the phone less than a week and i'm thinking someone stole it while we were at the amusement park. clay, being the calm, collected one, says, "i'll call it and we'll see if it made it home". he calls it, we hear it, we follow it to the kitchen. we're looking around and clay realizes where it is....when i said, "will you please unpack the cooler", my husband took that to mean, "please dump all the contents of the bag blindly into the trash". this wouldn't have been so dreadful, but it was homemade fried chicken night, so my brand new blackberry ended up at the bottom of the trash with chicken parts, coated in flour. from now on, i will do the unpacking.

1 comment:

Lisa Martin said...

But, how could you stay mad? Look at that face!
Lisa